I promised my mom to wake early this mornig so we can eat dim sum. But sadly, i woke up at 12 plus. So sorry mom. End up we had our lunch together at KohSaMui which is located behind JJ in Ipoh. Right after that we shoot to JJ. The most lame shopping complex. haha. I mean it. There is no way to go when you're in Ipoh. sigh. So don't ever ever come to Ipoh to study or anything. I can tell you. Ipoh is bored to hell except when you with your family to be honest.
My innocent face. ^__^

I know it is early to buy the uniform. But I don't care.
I'm falling in love with it. See those big tummy? can die.........
SS = syok sendiri. That's what I called myself.Mirror mirror on the wall please remove the fats in my body.
Enough of the pictures of me. I know it is enough to annoy you. Mummy my Angel. After JJ, we went to casuarina for a hi-tea.





1 comment:
Well well well......
Post a Comment