Today, babyF left KL at 11 plus in the morning. I damn sad. It's like gonna be forever i'll never gonna see him again. Sigh.. Thanks babyF cause spent another night with me when he was supposed to go back on sunday night. Thanks to Queenie too.
I'll be all alone again since my cousin Cindy went back Ipoh and Doly went to Singapore. Sighhhhhh.
Now i know i can't survive when there's no one around me. I'm not an independent girl like others. Cousins left the car for me. But i got no license and i dont know how to drive. Damn i am so regretted didn't take license earlier.
I lock myself in my room today. Got nothing to do except talking to Shanti Cinta on the phone. We talk talk talk and talk about all the latest gossip happened around us.
As you all know im a lazy pig. I am so lazy to upload photos here. Its freakin slow.
anyway, got to go. lotsa love. muax muax
No comments:
Post a Comment