Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY full of joyness

Its not the red packets ( ang pow ) that makes me happy. I miss spending time with this 2 girls. They spent 3 nights in a row staying over in my house. Gossipping and Comparing is what we did. hahaha

We went to crave, abc, barbeza, jusco, mamak, and ....... LOL.. Damn babe, I MISS YOU..!!!!

I miss the yucky tosai, roti telur, maggie goreng with egg. hehe.. I dont know when it will gonna happen again.

Pictures with you i can't upload but nevermind. I dont care. As long as we shared sweet memories where others can't. heehee.

And yeah, i miss the first night most actually. hehe.. Where all the guys and you both were at my house. hahahaha... We are doing something something at 5 in the morning..hehe..Damn it was fun.

You know who you are. When you read this, give me a text.

LoveLove

No comments: