Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Luck Girls

Sometimes i'd been thinking what am I suppose to do at home if I don't go out Yum Cha with friends or whoever. My mom keep on asking me to stay at home dont go out, it is so risky to go out at night for girls, don't this and that. SIGHhhhhhhhh..

At least one of the benefits of staying at home is to keep in touch with my girls that having a hard time studying for their finals. Well what do u expect from smart student straight A's student. BOOKWORM. hahaahahha. No time to party for them and for me.

It's been 2 weeks since the last time I saw them. I MISS YOU GUYS so much.



Shanti don't mad at me for uploading stupid photos.



Vivian with her stressful face.


Goodluck for your finals girls. Will be waiting for you both in Ipoh.

xx

No comments: