Saturday, January 30, 2010

Win or lose I can't have everything.

I dont know how it end up with shit.
Fixed everything, but the more i fix the worst it turned to.
Should i act dumb and ignore everything?

I learn something new today. Never doubt your first choice. Because the first choice is the 1 which comes out with the best result.
Really.
It happened a lot of times to me.

To the person that i almost fall in love,
I just wanna say I wanna end up everything with you.
Every time, things did not turn the way it suppose to be.
I treated you as my friend same like others but in the end you treated me the other way round.
I'm really tired with your game. And this is not fishing game that u always do every evening.
I cried today. I cried while i was eating. Tears just don't wanna stop running through my cheeks.
Can't you see the pain in my eyes?
Losing you is a pain to me. Temporary pain. Slowly it will disappear.
So don't think i can't get over you forever because you're just one of the fishes in the sea.
I would rather hurt you than hurt myself.
Everyday i start to realize that I'm very stressful just because you're by my side.
So please stay away cause im very tired.
I look you no more i love you no more.
Once u put me in very hard situation. You hanged me.
Try to put yourself in my shoes. And tell me how would you feel?
I know somehow someday you'll read this.
This is the only way i can tell you how i feel.
How worst person you can be I don't know. But i already feel the worst part of you. Maybe there's more. But I dont wanna feel it anymore.
Enough is enough.
Im walking away.

I believe one day you'll change.
I still have faith in you.
Let our dreams left behind.
There's nothing else to say but goodbye.

No comments: