Will you still love me if i'm ugly?
I've experienced before the beautiful world of being in love.
& I've experienced before the betrayal and unfaithful world of being in love.
So whats the bright side of in love or whats the dark side being in love?
No judgement to be made for it because its all depends on ourselves.
If you think you are good in love, why don't you ask your partner that is she/he hurt before by you?
Time will tell.

The faces after the tears running through my cheeks.
& i realize the tears was not happiness tears.
It means something else.
Some how i notice certain things are better left unsaid. - too coward to confront.
Do you remember the times where the world is only me and you?
Thats the time i wanted i needed the most now.
Can i trade anything in this world so that i can get it back?
Fake smile i do everyday. Sorry to say I still love you. I realize it till it hurts me every single freaking day.
No comments:
Post a Comment