Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everything's Changed

I dreamed a dream,when hopes were high and life worth living,I dreamed that love would never die,I dreamed that God would be forgiving once not twice. And we'll never forget.

He slept a summer by my side,he filled my days with endless wonder,he took my childhood in his stride,but he was gone when autumn came.

And still I dream he'll come to me,And we will live the years together,But there are dreams that cannot be come true,And there are storms we cannot weather.

I had a dream my life would be,so different from this hell I'm living,so different now from what it seemed,now life has killed the dream,I dreamed.


It's not a dream that I dream for. It was just a nightmare that came out from my dream and became come true.

Today, i learn something new. Something's that taught myself that in this world there are mean people existed beside me without any notice. After what had she/he did, they will never realize. Or maybe they just *ting* forget what had they did. Maybe they just use to it.

No comments: