Sunday, May 24, 2009

Everywhereeee

Camera freak. That's always girls do. I just realize that guys did the same thing too. CAMWHORE. hahaha.. Well, these are some few pics that taken with my camera. And now I'm so free to transfer all of em as i just found my usb cable that hiding under my bed. I wonder how it went there. hmph

with piks @ kopitiam when i need the toilet for emergency use. LOL

nicer than nice = them

HELEN, this is when we were waiting for you okay.



glow party


i was so in love with the glow thingy thing.







before the vortex ride @ bukit jalil (u dont wanna how we look like after the ride) lol


@warners. Damn its seriously a small world,we bumped into someone there.


Fresh oyster

ready to eattttttttt (as the result ......... )

xoxo

1 comment:

Helenness Chong said...

Hahaha SORRRY! But in the end I was waiting for you also right heh. Miss you la ekorrrrrrrrr ♥ FASTER COME KL!