Reached there around 6pm. I was so regret. I've wasted half day. :(
This is all because of the guys. pfffftttt
But in anyways, we still get our feets there safely. Thanks Eddy.
The fog was so thick until we can't see a shyt. Seriously. And it was freaking cold.
Shanti and Pik Yee was wearing shorts and me, wearing lace leggings. =.=* Great right?
We didn't manage to play outdoor games as they close at 8pm. So we entertained ourself only at indoor section. Not much time to play every single ride or game. But we did manage to play the most famous games there. Luckily.
It was a great outings for five of us. Another trip for sho!
Sungguh bergaya!
More&moreLove,
Julie Jules
2 comments:
JULIE!
Just dropped by to see how you were doing!:) Looking good girl. Are you using a Blackberry? If yes, BBM me okay, my pin is on my FB page. I cannot access my FB until next week so, hear from you soon okay? HUGS!
Miss you and TAKE CARE!
Hugs,
Anita.
HEY ANITA.
i tried to look for your bbm pm but can't find it on your FB page. :(
Anyway, really appreciate that u dropped by on my blog.
I miss you too.
And Take care too girl.
Post a Comment