Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Chachambowe

This time I went to another birthday of friend of mine. She's my secondary school friend who like to talk alot. That's why she's in debate school team. Still remember how naughty we were when we were young and immature. Coooool right?

Celebrated at Concorde Hotel. In love with the suite. Eventhough, she didn't celebrate in a ballroom hall, the party still grand and exclusive.

Met few local artiste there. Somehow, they're voices are amazing. Really. I was impressed with their performance. Can say they're Malaysia's Mariah Carey and Whitney Housten. Oh ya, not to forget, this birthday girl who also a singer. She's gonna come out her solo album soon. I can't wait for that. So proud of her.

Anyway, goodluck Cha for present and future.


On our way when me and Sherlyn are so bored.



White & pink is the theme.



Don't ask much. I just loveeeee dessert.


Baby Vinowwwa. hehe



Sherlyn & the birthday girl.


Lotsaa fooooood.








I love balloons.








xx

No comments: