When it comes to red & white, i could imagine how romantic a person can be. &&& that so jiwang guy is Iskandar. He picked heart shape, red and white as his birthday celebration's theme party.
He took a month to prepare his 21st birthday party at his own crib.
Including Idris's birthday as they are brothers. They repaint the balcony, chairs, wall etc etc.
I can see they put alot of efforts.
Not to forget to Nenen. The chef master. I love his cooking. Seriously. Super yummayyyyyy.
Happy Birthday Iskandar!

Family potrait. Sweeeetahhhh.

Huge 21st birthday cake.

Compare to Iskandar. This is Idris's. lol

I think i ate a quarter of it. Strawberries Choc. fuhhh heaven.

Viv's and her fav plate.

In love with the plates. hee


My desserts. All in 1. DIEEE

The day after, celebrated Vino's birthday. His 22nd Birthday celebration. &&& yes mission accomplished. VINO GOT DRUNK. wuhoooo.

The birthday boy.

Somehow, they are more than just a friend to me. :)



Preetaaa & Smitaaaaa

Yayaaaaa & Atennnnlove





May God bless you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment